New Pickering Town Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarborough withdraw from FA Youth Cup

3 posters

Go down

Scarborough withdraw from FA Youth Cup Empty Scarborough withdraw from FA Youth Cup

Post  littledan Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:20 am

according to their website so assume Pikes get bye to next round and a probable trip to York. Should be interesting.

littledan

Back to top Go down

Scarborough withdraw from FA Youth Cup Empty Cup Match

Post  wheredowegofromhere Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:11 am

Can anyone confirm that the under 19,s quarter final against Yorkshire Amateurs goe,s ahead on Wed? not heard a dickie bird about this one, perhaps Mr Chairman can confirm? Would be nice to retain the cup we won last year, but as they have not had a game or trained together for a month might be difficult. Any views? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

wheredowegofromhere

Back to top Go down

Scarborough withdraw from FA Youth Cup Empty Re: Scarborough withdraw from FA Youth Cup

Post  stevebrown2 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:55 am

As i write this post the game tomorrow is still on, you are right to say that the preparation has not been ideal but Dans situation has been unfortunate, as i have put on this weeks post on the first team site a number of the 19's have been training so hopefully they can pull through. In the bigger picture we are delighted that Dan is returning to full health and we are sure he will continue to develop players for the first team. Incidently i have a question why do people hide behind alias's. Everyone is entitled to a view no matter how mis-informed or negative no one will take offence and everyone is aware that everything at the club is far from perfect or at the standard we want to attain it is a definate work in progress. Sorry for the little rant good luck to the boys in what will be a tough game and i will post a little report post game if Steve(codpiece) doesn't.

All the best Brownie

stevebrown2

Back to top Go down

Scarborough withdraw from FA Youth Cup Empty Re: Scarborough withdraw from FA Youth Cup

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down