New Pickering Town Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With regret

2 posters

Go down

With regret Empty With regret

Post  Dan palmer Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:26 pm

It is with grate regret that after having talks with management we have come to a mutual agreement that I'm to stand down as under 19s manager.

This is due to recent personal events that most will be aware off resulting in my time having to be concentrated on other things. I feel the team deserve 100% attention to develop as players, as a team and a club which unfortunately because of these events I can no longer give. 

I would like to thank Kieth and cyril for the fantastic work and support.
Management and other coaching staff, Pete, Mike, Jimmy and Steve.
As well as Archie and steve (cod piece) for going a long way out of there way on numerous occasions to help. Everyone associated with the football club for there support! 
I would also like to thank the players for there continued dedication and support and wish everyone the very best of luck in the future!

I hope this will not be a door closed and would very much like the opportunity to work with this fantastic football club again in the near future! I wish the football club the very best of luck for the remainder of the season.
All the very best. Dan

Dan palmer

Back to top Go down

With regret Empty Re: With regret

Post  PorkyPike Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:24 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I for one Dan am sorry to hear that your leaving us, I'm greatfull for your contribution to the club both as manager of U19's and assistant to P.Vasey but even more as a freind. Good luck for whatever you have planned for your future, no doubt the lads will wish you well also. All the very best. Steve (Codpiece) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PorkyPike

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum