New Pickering Town Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck tonight lads!!

2 posters

Go down

Good luck tonight lads!! Empty Good luck tonight lads!!

Post  PorkyPike Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:27 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
All the best to the U19's away at Pontefract tonight.

That's all from the sick-bed of TheCodpiece-PorkyPike!! pirat pig pirat pig pirat pig

"UP THE U19's PIKES"

geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek

PorkyPike

Back to top Go down

Good luck tonight lads!! Empty Ponteract Under 19,s Game.

Post  cockney Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:13 am

Sorry to hear your not to good Steve, just a note on last nights game, a terrific advert for football with total commitment and not without skill, a well deserved win which could have been more, having a goal disallowed for a dubious offside and there goalkeeper saving a penalty, we did not get involved when tackles were flying in from the opposition the referee being very lenient, great to see Jimmy there orchestrating things from the dugout I must say he was very vocal all through the game, encouraging and geeing the lads up till the final whistle something that has not happend before and the lads seemed to resond to this, we have now scored 11 goals in 3 games against a team that look like being the league winners, lets hope we can go on from this and retain the cup we won so well last year, I would just like to say a big well done to all last night for a very entertaining game. Maybe the management could do worse and give certainly a couple of them I saw last night a run in the 1st team if as was the case against Parkgate the perfomance was dire Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
What do you think Porky Pike ? You seem to have your finger on the pulse Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

cockney

Back to top Go down

Good luck tonight lads!! Empty Re: Good luck tonight lads!!

Post  PorkyPike Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:49 am

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Many thanks Cockney for your report of last nights game, I've tried to get to all of our U19's games and have been very entertained at the vast majority of them, these are the future Pikes and the future stars of Mill Lane and should be nurchered into the first team whenever possible not only to improve their level of skill and commitment but to show the 1st team supporters that there is another Pickering team worth watching, I've noticed a slight increase of supporters watching them play now and hope it continues.

That's all from TheCodpiece-PorkyPike!! pirat pig pirat pig pirat pig

"UP THE U19's PIKES"

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

PorkyPike

Back to top Go down

Good luck tonight lads!! Empty Ponty Game

Post  cockney Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:30 am

I too think that the supporter count is up at the games I have seen this season, it would be interesting to hear what Jimmy thought of the game last night he seemed quite happy, won,t be at the Taddy game Sat Porky Pike so look forward to your opinion on the game, good luck lads.

cockney

Back to top Go down

Good luck tonight lads!! Empty Re: Good luck tonight lads!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down