New Pickering Town Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalfest in last 4 minutes!!!

4 posters

Go down

Goalfest in last 4 minutes!!! Empty Goalfest in last 4 minutes!!!

Post  PorkyPike Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:20 am

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

Team :- 1, A Mitchell. 2, T Reid. 3, C Gowan. 4, S Sturdy. 5, J Connor. 6, T Fenwick. 7, J Ramm. 8, D Hartas. 9, S Baxter. 10, G Dalton. 11, T Adams (c)
subs:- 12, L Hillier, 14, M McNaughton. 15, R Parker. 16, M Turnbull.
Subs used:- 12, Hillier. 15, Parker. 16, Turnbull. (14 McNaughton late arrival not used)

Attendence 124
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing that has been brought back to Mill Lane by the current Manager & Coaches is the belief that we could win no matter who the opposition is and the players are enjoying their football games now, and no one player is better than the club.
What a night it turned out to be!!! From the kick off started to pass the ball about quite freely from the defence through mid-field and onto our forwards, also down both wings and from one of these runs down the right wing Ramm crossed the ball into the goalmouth and Fenwick ran in from 15 yds and connected perfectly to head the ball in the net, super goal, 1-0 with only 10 minutes played.
Armthorpe were never going to lie down and let us play round them and they had plenty of chances but our defenders and Keeper kept them at bay so at half time we went in 1-0 up which I thought was great if we can hang to it for the second half then maybe! yes maybe! we could get three points from this. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
From the kick off for the second half Armthorpe threw everything at us for about the next 20 mins and we replied in kind with both Keepers being kept busy, we even let Rammy do his Mark Butcher impression by getting his head bandaged and taped. he he he
When we got to 10 mins to go I thought come on lads we can win this now just hold on, well I must be fair to Armthorpe because they were pushing everyone forward to try and get the equiliser, we sort of got Baggy clear on goal and for a chance he scored 86 mins 2-0, "BRILLIANT" come on lads 4 mins left, 3 points in the bag, from the re-start Armthorpe lost the ball we passed it around a couple of players then Lyle scored 88 mins 3-0 I'm on cloud nine by now, yes, yes, yes three well deserved points, well Baggy wasn't finished yet and decided he wanted another 4-0 90 mins. Well me Alan & Wayne are commenting on how our defence has been 1st class all game, to see Armthorpe from restart cut straight through and score a consolation goal 4-1 90 mins just to bugger up Mitch's clean sheet, What a performance Lads absolutely "FANTASTIC" a brilliant team effort and worthy all the praise you'll get from this game I'm Chuffed to bits.
Final Score 4--1.

Thats all from an asstounded Codpiece-PorkyPike!! pirat pig pirat pig pirat pig

"UP THE PIKES"

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

Last edited by PorkyPike on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

PorkyPike

Back to top Go down

Goalfest in last 4 minutes!!! Empty Re: Goalfest in last 4 minutes!!!

Post  CliveH Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:41 pm

It sounds like you enjoyed that match Steve. Just a bit!!!!
It certainly sounds action-packed.
Hope to see you at Long Eaton saturday Steve, as long as Lyle's in the squad. My closest NCEL ground.

CliveH

http://clive.hillier@yahoo.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Goalfest in last 4 minutes!!! Empty OK Clive!!!!!

Post  PorkyPike Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Your right Clive, I really did enjoy last nights game, just back from watching U19's versus Brid U19's, Pickering won 6-0 so I've seen 10 pickering goals in 2 games I'm as happy as a PorkyPike in Sh*te. pig pig pig pig

Just for the record it was mentioned to me tonight that I had posted a derogertory remark about Baggy, Ive had a look at what I posted and can't find anything, I don't know if this was someone taking the p**s out of me or it was meant to get me to lie about what I had seen on the pitch, now I love the bones of all our players and would "NEVER" post anything personal about any player, so I hope i've cleared that up!!

That's all from TheCodpiece-PorkyPike!! pirat pig pirat pig pirat pig

"UP THE PIKES"

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

PorkyPike

Back to top Go down

Goalfest in last 4 minutes!!! Empty 19,s v Brid

Post  cockney Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:27 am

Went down to the "lane" last night and saw a very entertaining game of football, I thought they were complete control for the whole game, could have had more with better finishing, thats to take nothing away from the lads who looked to be in cruise control the whole of the second half having been 4up at the break, I must admit it was a poor Brid team but you can only beat whats in front of you. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I,m glad you enjoyed the game Porky and did,nt let some remark spoil your evening,I for one think you are Pikes thru and thru and would,nt do or say anything derogatory about anyone, maybe constructive is how I would put it which is how it should be, you pay your entry fee and are entitled to your opinion like anyone else, if it ruffles a few feathers so be it.
Looking forward now to Goole next week and keeping the good run going into the semis. See you next week Porky and keep smilin Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

cockney

Back to top Go down

Goalfest in last 4 minutes!!! Empty ??????

Post  donttellhimpike Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:20 am

PorkyPike wrote: Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

Team :- 1, A Mitchell. 2, T Reid. 3, C Gowan. 4, S Sturdy. 5, J Connor. 6, T Fenwick. 7, J Ramm. 8, D Hartas. 9, S Baxter. 10, G Dalton. 11, T Adams (c)
subs:- 12, L Hillier, 14, M McNaughton. 15, R Parker. 16, M Turnbull.
Subs used:- 12, Hillier. 15, Parker. 16, Turnbull. (14 McNaughton late arrival not used)

Attendence 124
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing that has been brought back to Mill Lane by the current Manager & Coaches is the belief that we could win no matter who the opposition is and the players are enjoying their football games now, and no one player is better than the club.
What a night it turned out to be!!! From the kick off started to pass the ball about quite freely from the defence through mid-field and onto our forwards, also down both wings and from one of these runs down the right wing Ramm crossed the ball into the goalmouth and Fenwick ran in from 15 yds and connected perfectly to head the ball in the net, super goal, 1-0 with only 10 minutes played.
Armthorpe were never going to lie down and let us play round them and they had plenty of chances but our defenders and Keeper kept them at bay so at half time we went in 1-0 up which I thought was great if we can hang to it for the second half then maybe! yes maybe! we could get three points from this. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
From the kick off for the second half Armthorpe threw everything at us for about the next 20 mins and we replied in kind with both Keepers being kept busy, we even let Rammy do his Mark Butcher impression by getting his head bandaged and taped. he he he
When we got to 10 mins to go I thought come on lads we can win this now just hold on, well I must be fair to Armthorpe because they were pushing everyone forward to try and get the equiliser, we sort of got Baggy clear on goal and for a chance he scored 86 mins 2-0, "BRILLIANT" come on lads 4 mins left, 3 points in the bag, from the re-start Armthorpe lost the ball we passed it around a couple of players then Lyle scored 88 mins 3-0 I'm on cloud nine by now, yes, yes, yes three well deserved points, well Baggy wasn't finished yet and decided he wanted another 4-0 90 mins. Well me Alan & Wayne are commenting on how our defence has been 1st class all game, to see Armthorpe from restart cut straight through and score a consolation goal 4-1 90 mins just to bugger up Mitch's clean sheet, What a performance Lads absolutely "FANTASTIC" a brilliant team effort and worthy all the praise you'll get from this game I'm Chuffed to bits.
Final Score 4--1.

Thats all from an asstounded Codpiece-PorkyPike!! pirat pig pirat pig pirat pig

"UP THE PIKES"

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

donttellhimpike

Back to top Go down

Post  donttellhimpike Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:27 am

Now then Steve,
Just reading back through posts and this one stood out for me, what does your opening sentence mean exactly, had something been said or gone on.
Pleased results have picked up, but couldn't really have got a lot worse could they ? Keep saying we are going to go to watch but not had chance.
all the best. Cool Cool Smile Smile Cool Cool

donttellhimpike

Back to top Go down

Post  PorkyPike Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:10 am

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Aye up mate, how's tricks with ya??
No real answer to what I wrote it just seemed to sound good, having said that the lads are far happier now and work well as a team!!!!!
Hope to see you back at the ballpark, miss your dry wit and humour,

All the best TheCodpiece-PorkyPike!!!

"UP THE PIKES"

PorkyPike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum