New Pickering Town Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thackley away

3 posters

Go down

Thackley away Empty Thackley away

Post  CliveH Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Never mind Wally. Where's Porky?????

CliveH

http://clive.hillier@yahoo.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Thackley away Empty Boo!!! Daddy's Home !!!

Post  PorkyPike Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
What's the opposite of Overawed is it Underawed or belowawed anyway whichever it is, that is what I felt after saturdays game at Thackley, and I needed a couple of days to simmer down a bit, but to put things in percespective, I was also waiting till after tonights U19's game at Frickley 0-0 at full time so30 mins extra time. It was one of the longest 30mins I've ever endured I'm a big fan of decent referee's but the one tonight won't be on my Chistmas Card list, the cheecky swine even warned Jimmy for giving him constructive criticism about one or two little niggles about our lads getting the anckles and shins kicked off them affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch Before I say anymore my man of the match was Alex McDowall our U19's keeper. not saying anymore just now,
Back to Thackley game another one with a Fekin eejit dressed in black so hopefully our result of 3-2 should have been the other way round. Your all thinking now has Codpiece lost the plot alltogether. Well fret no more as I'm moving home in a fortnight, now such a big ordeal plays with your emotions and I aint got a lot of them since my devorce. Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Well people of Pickering let it be known from Henceforth that our U19's are once again in the Pat Rice League cup FINAL Come on you U19's Pikes having beating Frickley in extra time with the best effort from the whole game an absolute beauty of a free kick from Russ Parker We Won 1 fekin nil ha ha ha ha

We lost 3-2 at Thackley and deserved to loose cos we were on a level lower than our hosts. End OF!!!!!

That's All from TheCodpiece-PorkyPike!!

"UP THE PIKES"

ps Thanks to the lads that came to watch the game from Donny, Barnsley, and Wentbridge

Last edited by PorkyPike on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a bit out)

PorkyPike

Back to top Go down

Thackley away Empty 19s Semi Final

Post  cockney Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:14 am

Well what a game !!!!!!!!!!!!! not the prettiest but the right result in the end I think, the team had to defend for there lives in the extra time period, just to confirm what Porky says the goalkeeper had a stormer, also a mention for the two centre backs Cass and Jarman who I thought had terrific games too, I am not biased in anyway Porky but you are spot on regarding the Ref I think he just liked to be the centre of attention all the time.
Heres wishing the lads all the best in the final, as yet we don,t know who that will be as the other semi is played tomorrow night I think. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

cockney

Back to top Go down

Thackley away Empty Re: Thackley away

Post  PorkyPike Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
My god I don't half talk a load of bo*&^cks when I'm knackered and trying to remember what I have seen.

ps. message to self------ get a voice recorder!!!!!!!

Last edited by PorkyPike on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

PorkyPike

Back to top Go down

Post  CliveH Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Steve,
Why didn't Carl Stewart play?

CliveH

http://clive.hillier@yahoo.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  PorkyPike Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:32 pm