New Pickering Town Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carl Stewart

5 posters

Go down

Carl Stewart Empty Carl Stewart

Post  CliveH Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:24 am

So he was injured then.
Wonder if he'll be fit to play for Harrogate Railway!!!
Just looked on the Railway v Witton match report. Yes he was fit, and played Tuesday night. Lost 6-1. Look as if they might be playing the Pikes next season.

CliveH

http://clive.hillier@yahoo.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Carl Stewart Empty Injured ????????????????

Post  cockney Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:55 am

Well Well, nice bit of detective work there CliveH, he soon recovered from whatever was ailing him on Sat if he played Tuesday night, why would he not be at training with the rest of them, thought I read somewhere the management saying no training no playing? maybe he needs match time. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

cockney

Back to top Go down

Post  Footiefan Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:00 pm

He certainly looked fit enough on Tuesday night against Witton Albion. Perhaps the reason he was missing on Saturday might just have been something to do with Leeds Utd playing West Ham ?

Footiefan

Back to top Go down

Post  cockney Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:04 am

Hope that,s not the reason he did,nt play, maybe Steve could shed some light on the matter in his weekly review??

cockney

Back to top Go down

Carl Stewart Empty Re: Carl Stewart

Post  Big Al Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:19 am

Interesting, I note that from the Harrogate Railway site that Carl Stewart has just signed for them, although they are in a different league did they sign him with Pickering town's permission or did they not have the courtesy to approach the club in the proper manner ie a seven day approach for a Pickering Town player. Maybe the team management can let us know.

Big Al

Back to top Go down

Post  CliveH Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:37 am

Don't think he's "Just signed for Rail", Big Al. See my earlier post. Seems he signed a week ago. Dropped out of Pikes match at Thackley, reason, apparently, that he was injured. Then played for Rail tuesday night. Not sure, but I think dual-registration is permitted when teams are at a different level. But I would take advice on that from a higher authority.
Ps.Hey what's happening? All this information, and Porky's not even joined in yet!!!!

CliveH

Back to top Go down

Post  PorkyPike Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
No need for me to join in you all seem to have worked out that it was Prof Green in the Kitchen with a Lead Pipe ?????????????

PorkyPike

Back to top Go down

Post  CliveH Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Professor Plumb with a candlestick in the dining room

CliveH

Back to top Go down

Post  CliveH Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:34 pm

We are all guilty of presumption!
Obviously believing the Pikes to be a better proposition than Harrogate Railway(clearly relegation candidates after saturday), Carl chose us and patently did the business against Brid. As maninthestreet says, Carl Stewart, on his 2 showings(one I have witnessed, & one mits has witnessed), is really a cut above the NCEL. Having said that, from Porky's assessment of proceedings yesterday, everyone deserves the accolades. It was, indeed, a great result. One that augurs well for next season. With this squad, next season should be one for celebration.

CliveH

Back to top Go down

Post  PorkyPike Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Never a truer word was said Clive!!!!!

PorkyPike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down