New Pickering Town Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under 19's v Pocklington

3 posters

Go down

Under 19's v Pocklington Empty Under 19's v Pocklington

Post  Bob MacDonald Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:59 am

Following a narrow 1-0 victory last week against the York side the home game on Monday was a bit more like it. The young Pikes produced a sparkling performance ending up the 5-0 victors. This win retains a top of the table position after winning all this seasons games.

Like the First Team, Mitch is in charge, and the boys play an attractive style of play based on a pass and move philosophy.

They are well worth the effort to go to Mill Lane to watch, I am sure you will enjoy the experience, and probably see young players who will soon be knocking on the door of the First Team.

Bob MacDonald

Back to top Go down

Under 19's v Pocklington Empty Re: Under 19's v Pocklington

Post  Ian85 Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Good to see some stuff about the Under 19s on the forum. I notice the website has the fixtures and tables for them as well.

Ian85

Back to top Go down

Under 19's v Pocklington Empty Clear Leaders now

Post  cockney Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:01 am

I see Harrogate only drew last night so Mitch and Bob,s young guns are clear at the top with a game in hand, keep it up boys.

Last edited by cockney on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a word out)

cockney

Back to top Go down

Under 19's v Pocklington Empty Re: Under 19's v Pocklington

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down