New Pickering Town Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday night Training

3 posters

Go down

Tuesday night Training Empty Tuesday night Training

Post  PorkyPike Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:18 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
My god it was cold last night at training but all the players (20) soon got warmed up with Steve and Deanno calling the moves, good to see Dean Craig there as well (perhaps thinking of coming back to Pickering??) Baggy missed out of training with an injury which I hope heals before Saturday, Cloughy stood out last night looking a lot sharper than I've seen him for a good while, All the lads worked hard and look like a force to be reakened with lets give Retford no chance to settle on Saturday and show the rest of the league that Pickering Town is BACK!!!!! from the doldrums.

That's all from TheCodpiece-PorkyPike!! pirat pig pirat pig pirat pig

"UP THE PIKES"

cheers Basketball cheers Basketball cheers Basketball bounce Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

PorkyPike

Back to top Go down

Tuesday night Training Empty SQUAD TRAINING

Post  wheredowegofromhere Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:40 am

Good to know that attendance is good at training Porky and players looking sharp,any truth in the rumour that Lewis Taylor was training with Brid thursday has he signed for them? Have you heard anything Porky you have your finger on the pulse Question Question Question Question Perhaps the managemaent can shed some light on the matter? lets hope today we take any chances that may come our way and get at Retford and get the right result.

UP THE PIKES bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

wheredowegofromhere

Back to top Go down

Tuesday night Training Empty Re: Tuesday night Training

Post  donttellhimpike Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:03 am

......seven days ???! were put in for Lewis, and has signed as far as I know.
Fancy an upset today, hope I'm right, was going to game but now off to brid I think, good luck anyway. Cool

donttellhimpike

Back to top Go down

Tuesday night Training Empty Re: Tuesday night Training

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down