New Pickering Town Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U19's Final at Liversedge.

Go down

U19's Final at Liversedge. Empty U19's Final at Liversedge.

Post  PorkyPike Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:46 am

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
We now know who our U19's will play in the final of The Pat Rice League Cup. Field F.C beat Kinsley Boys 3-1 last night, this semi-final also went to extra time as they were locked at 1-1 at full time.
I'm really looking forward to this game it's at Liversedge FC on 29th April at 2.30pm which is a sunday so I hope plenty of fans go to cheer them on to try and retain the cup they won last season.
This is a wonderful achievement for the lads (and Management) and a true testament of their commitment during the season. Very Happy Very Happy sunny sunny cheers cheers

That's all from TheCodpiece-PorkyPike!! pirat pig pirat pig pirat pig

"UP THE U19's PIKES"

I know this should be on the U19's Forum, but I thought it was time to give them the recognition they deserve as a couple of these players have run out for the first team during the season.

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

PorkyPike

Back to top Go down